Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

New CAMERA


  This Post is not included in my "Dean Life" Project.


For Those of you who I have buzzed or emailed. You know that I have ordered a Camera. It came in Today, I am SOOOOOO Excited! I have already taken photos, My Camera is a Samsung SL 102, I am not going to give it a review per-say. I am going to do a comparison:

1)   Photo that                                                                                          Photo that I took with Camera:
      was supposedly taken
        with Camera:                                                                          
  



       
    


        *Sorry its not the same. But I think you can tell the quality differences and similarities.




2)  Price:


                Original: $129.95          My Price: $79.99


3)  Thus-Far it has been fairly simple to operate. Except it took me a while to find the timer but as I said thus-far it is very simple to operate.




End-Result:  

                  I LOVE this camera takes pretty good picture and when you zoom it is not grainy. I am going to send some photos to go print. That will be the quality Radar. Now tat I have a camera I can finish photo blogging.




~Blake Dean~

No comments: