Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day in the Dean Life [Segment 1: Vacation]

Do I Really Have to Smile AGAIN?????? 

This last week we have been out of town/state. For the 1st half of the week we were in Nashville,TN. While there we went to a farm. We rode horses and just chilled, (although it was very HOT!). I have a couple Pics:

Contemplation.....A Beautiful Thing



"Please don't buck me off! PLEASE!!!!!"
Do I Want to Know What You Have Been Stepping in?
 


Look Stupid Much?
I Know You Want to But.....Don't you DARE Smile.
        



1 Mom, 1 Toddler and 2 Triplets. How Does That Work?
AGAIN??!???!!!???









~Blake Dean~

4 comments:

Cbell said...

Your blog looks great. I am sending more pictures.

Bwdlake said...

Cool. More Are going On.

Anonymous said...

Like your captions :)

Bwdlake said...

Thanks I would LOVE to say it took me forever to come up with them. But I would be lying if I said that. But Thanks anyway.