Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Over Occupied with.....

In the last 5 posts I will be listing and explaining what I think that we spend a good portion of our time doing instead of praising the Lord.

I want to see if I am right or wrong, so please look on the right of this screen and you will see a poll, please pick the one that most applies to your life. Thanks

#5.  Watching T.V. and Being on the Computer

How often do you watch T.V.? Now don't get me wrong I love to watch T.V. too and I find myself guilty of spending more time watching useless shows and online than in Gods Word and talking to him and enjoying his presence. Something that I really have been hit by this week is that nothing will really matter except him, so why try to live any other way than to live for him and in the way he would want us to live?

Just Something to Think About,
Blake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive thoughts! So are you making changes in light of these thoughts or just thinking about it? :)

Bwdlake said...

Trying.