Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Drama, Why?

My life (as most of you know) is very hectic. (Post -Hectic Mess) Well another thing that I can add to my description is Dramatic. And the ironic thing is that most of the time it has nothing to do with me, but still I am the one to make peace.   I mean the things I have to make peace for are pretty RIDICULOUS. It seems sometimes the we argue just to make ourselves feel good or just to argue. And trust me I do that all the time, I will find the littlest things to argue about and make a big deal out of it. 

On a lighter note, I took an All-State test last night and got a PERFECT SCORE! So excited. But I won't find out if I made the cut until sometime after Nov. 13.  

Thanks-for-Reading,
Blake

2 comments:

Cbell said...

I heard from Awa that you have quite a set of pipes!! I am glad you went to All State. I hope you make the cut!

Bwdlake said...

Yeah me too!