Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Non-Camping Experience

I am going to go away from my "Time Spent on....".   And going to my weekend while going the Youth was going Camping. My main reasons for not going camping with the Youth this weekend was, no bathrooms and no running water.  But we found that we have a water leak so we had to cut off all water. Which of course means no bathrooms and no running water. I guess God was saying "So you're not going camping so I am going to bring all the reasons why you didn't want to go to you to you".

(Travis, You were right! )


~Bwdlake~

2 comments:

RBBCSM said...

Next time you'll know better than to stay home! Running water and electricity are very new concepts in the history of the world. We should not view them as rights, but rather as graces of God. I enjoy these graces...but sometimes its good to experience how the rest of the world lives (has lived) throughout history! Keeps us humble and thankful for the time we live in today! So it seems to me from your post that God has taught you to go camping with the youth group next time!!?? Hope you will!

Congrats on all-state! Very exciting...I rejoice with you!

Bwdlake said...

Oh no I still don't like camping but I'll think harder about wether or not to go next time ;-)