Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday....The Endless Rotation

Most Saturdays I do the exact same thing, But today I was thrown for a loophole. Over the last couple months I had gotten out of the soccer routine.  So normally I would have gotten up at about 6 o'clock and watched some T.V then I would have gone into my room and get dressed and mow the lawn. I have always had the dream of  sleeping in really late but that never quite happens. But of course this morning I was determined to wake up at, at least 8:30 but at 7:00 Corban comes into my room and says "Blake! Wake up, I have a surprise." Now I don't do anything except lay around until like an hour after I wake up. But I was forced to get up and I did and the surprise was pigs in a blanket. (Thanks Corban!) So then we had to go to Corban's first Soccer game! Yay! They won 6-1 but scored seven points.

Soccer Season, Here we Come!

Wanna see pics? I put some on my dad's Facebook account: click here or if that doesn't work. Go to Facebook and go to my dad's pics and its under the album: Corban's First Soccer Game.

Thanks for Reading,

~Blake Dean~

No comments: