Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Good-Bye's"

Today Suz had to go back o her family. We have known them FOREVER!

     I was born and raised in Nashville ,TN. And as all of you know my dad was and still is a worship pastor, he worked at Two Rivers Baptist Church. Jon and Suz were in the choir and Jon helped dad out with the orchestra and singing (of course). But anyway, We go WAY back. She has 2 kids, Eli and Josiah. I've known Eli, well science he was born but I don't remember until he was 2. He was so little and CUTE. Josiah I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong) I ever met in Nashville. Now Josiah looks just like I remember Eli looking. Now they are so BIG!

     Suz went to the airport at 4:00. Bye, Suz. See you soon!!!!!!!  Love ya'

    I have got a GREAT cake recipe if you guys want it and in this recipe it has stuff that you normally have in your pantry, I
I'll put it in the next post.

~Blake Dean~

No comments: