Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Lost.....and Found Camera

This story is kinda long and complicated so I'll just tell you the whole story.......

So Corban decides he wants to camp in the back yard. So we did. We set up tents and went the whole 9 yards. At about eight, McKenna and I played a V~Ball game to 25. I beat her and it was a lot of fun.. When we finally got Corban into bed, Tanner came into our tent and we played card games. At about 9:45 I finally said "Sorry guys, I HAVE to go inside my back is killing me!'' I took some ibuprofen and went to sleep. Then I thought that I had lost my camera because Corban was playing with it and I was FREAKING OUT! Then the next day I (with Tanner's help) tore down the tents and threw them to the side, my camera was not underneath them as I had previously thought. Then I was told that I need to mow the lawn...so as I was finishing up one section of the lawn. McKenna walks over to me and asks "How much do you Love Me?". I was about to ask How Much Do You Want? But I held back. I said I Love you a Lot. Then she pulls my camera out from behind her back. I was SUPER EXCITED! I finished mowing the lawn and wanted to Blog about it SOOOOOOOOO badly! But I started then everytime I would sit down to write this I got interrupted. So I apologize for the lateness of this post but there's my story.

By the Way:  I am going to update my podcast hopefully with A LOT more posts and possibly get it up to date by 3:30 pm today (09-06-10). In case you missed my post about my podcast here's the rundown: I speak the posts I have done and put them on iTunes. I am going to start giving cool and interesting news and updates with it! Just type in Bwdlake Blog in the iTunes store and it will be a podbean podcast.

Thanks for Reading
~Bwdlake~

No comments: