Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

Once again......

   Once again God showed me something amazing.  This morning in my quiet time I read a verse about how we should be instruments to the Lord.  In other posts I talked about band. I play Trombone.  In that verse he said to me that I shouldn't be playing my instruments for myself I should be playing it for him.  I have been playing my instruments just because I have to but starting today I am going to play my instruments for him and only him.  For he has given me the ability to play the trombone and I will use it for his glory.  He has also provided the trombone that I am playing.  I thank him for everything that he has given me. So I encourage you whatever talents you have use them for the glory of the Lord.

~Bwdlake~

No comments: