Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Planet 51 Review..............

Hey guys I'm back. Just as a F.Y.I I will be gone after church tomorrow until Wednesday. I'll try to blog tomorrow and on Wednesday!!!  If you guys ever want to get a good review for almost any movie go to Plugged in Online  my parent and I trust it. IT is made by  Christians so that make's it so much better.  But if you don't want to go to them I'll try to give you a review on every movie I see.  So to start it off I just saw Planet 51.  So I'll give a review on that. Unlike plugged in I will tell you the bad things because I don't know all of the positive elements because honestly I want to enjoy the movie not study it every moment.If I leave out anything please comment and I will edit my post!!!


Planet 51 Review:

Negative Elements:
- Towards the end of the movies Chuck is getting examined and he is under a sheet. When the rescuers save him he stands up and is Butt Naked ( they do not show it in the movie but you get the picture)  One of the residents that the astronaut has come to be friends with responds " that's a weird place to put an antenna". Very not needed and inappropiate.

That is basically all except the next one is debatable (whether it is bad)

- At the end the boy and girl kiss for a couple seconds.

If you would like to read  the Review for "Planet 51" (on plugged in online)  click here

~Bwdlake

No comments: