Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

I can't believe that......................

I can't believe that its Christmas. My prayers came true for forever I have been praying to keep my heart focused on the real reason of Christmas Jesus' birth.  And today I think that I did pretty well of course it was God working through me.  One thing that I think will help everyone is read the Christmas story either in your bed before you go out to open presents or out in living room before you open anything.  It helps you focus on the true meaning of Christmas.  Some people that don't know what they are talking about say that Christmas is all about making the children happy.  A couple days ago I was watching Fox and Friends and they were talking about something I can't remember it had something to do with Christmas and they get people off the street to share opinion.  I will never forget they how they put this one man on the t.v. and he said "That's Stupid Christmas is about making kids happy and pleasing them" I hate to break it to you bub but you're pretty clueless. So just remember that its all about Christ's birth and that's all that matters.

~Bwdlake~

P.S.: I am going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakuel @ 4:00 so I'll Do a Movie Review when I get back  but if want a professional review for Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, click on the link (blue lettering) click here The main website is http://www.pluggedinonline.com

No comments: