Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weird Feeling

You know that weird feeling that you get when you know that something bad is going to happen but you just don't know what.  I had that feeling the day before my teacher told us she was moving to D.C. and I couldn't explain it that day. People asked me what was wrong but I had to say I don't know. Obviously you could see it on my face and I could feel it in the pit of my stomach, I felt really queasy. if you ever get that feeling don't just shrug it off, prepare yourself. The day she announced it I had a emotional breakdown for the rest of the day everything bugged me and I got stressed over everything. Just Something to Think About.

~Bwdlake~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's cool that you like your teacher that much!

Bwdlake said...

Yeah but it wuz kinda embarrassing!