Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Present

Why in today's society does every other song or commercial have to be so digustingly wrong or just disgraceful? Is this what we want our Society to be like? I mean if I go to a different country and they ask where I am from and I say The U.S What will they say? Well to be completely honest you can't be for certain, but let's rephrase my last question.... What do we want them to think? We have 2 options: 1) "Oh those Americans the nasty, dirty  minded heartless people!"  or 2) "I sure wish I could live in the U.S. in seems like a good place to raise my kids and a place to settle down!".  The future Americans are the kids in school right now, We have to teach them what's right and wrong, how to dress and how not, what to sing and talk about and what not! Just Something to Think About!

~Bwdlake~

1 comment:

Bwdlake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.