Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Review #1 : A Clean Surface

   To kick of my blog review segment, I am  going to review a blog named "A Clean Surface".   This blog has great writing and it is very inspirational to write in a style with all grammatical rules in order. Every Monday this blogger blogs about organizing, she calls it "Minimalist Monday".  This blog also gave me the idea of something that I will be starting on Monday of this week, that I will be introducing later.

And f.y.i  I just recently joined  "Book Sneeze" where I receive books (from Thomas Nelson FOR FREE) to review on my blog. So I will be reviewing the books here.


~Blake Dean~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your book, yet?

Unknown said...

um, you know you can already get books from TNelz for free right? i mean it's not like you know and love somebody who works there and has been hooking you up with free stuff for years now :~)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the positive review and the compliments about my writing. However, I must correct a misstatement in your review.
You wrote that I post every Monday and call it Minimalist Monday.
Not so. A Clean Surface has a minimalist focus, but I normally post on Wednesdays and the Minimalist Monday series actually belongs to another blogger.
On January 17th I shared a post from another blogger ("Short girl, Long name") who has a Minimalist Monday series. I am sorry for the confusion, and I certainly don't want to claim credit for another writer's work. My post is called "Minimalist Monday: Office (via Short girl, Long name)" and I also mention her blog in the body of the post.
I occasionally share links to other blogs when I find content that I think may be useful to my readers.