Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Camping: Don't Think It's for Me

Alright, so the Youth is planning this Camping Trip. And can I just be blunt, I HATE Camping! I mean I really despise it with a strong passion.  And so I am at ends as to whether go on this camping trip or not.  I mean I'm going to sound pathetic when I say this but when I sleep on the ground it KILLS my back.  And we are going on a HIKE! I'm not thinking I'm up for it. I mean I don't  know that I'm up for it.  :-/

~Bwdlake~

2 comments:

RBBCSM said...

Come on Blake...live a little. Sometimes it's good to get out of our comfort zone a bit and try something new...or try something we haven't tried in a while. If anything it will be a good night to just hang out with other believing guys and enjoy each other's company. For that reason alone I think you should give camping one more try...it will only be for 24 hours anyway! I've hiked the trail, and it was fun...there's more to it then I would have thought for flat Florida. Hope you reconsider and besides...I already told you I have a cot you can borrow so you won't be sleeping on the floor!! I'll be using one!

Had a great time last night at church! What a cool time together!

Bwdlake said...

Amen to that last part and ill think about it.

~Bwdlake~