Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am really tired..........................

Hey guys sorry I didn't blog yesterday!  I just got back into school. Okay so they are predicting snow in Florida I think that they just want everyone to go to the grocery store and buy a lot.  Seriously it doesn't even feel like snow weather!!!!!!!   I am really tired okay fun fact the way that I say tired is ti red (tie-red)  its awesome.  Okay do you guys want to hear something amazing? .................................   Okay even if you don't I am still going to tell you.  Okay so we got this poetry assignment in LA (language arts) and so I thought it was going to be really hard.  But I just started writing a song and it turned into a poem.  Yes I write songs next time I blog I will put one at a time up here and if I can get it to work I am going to try to put audio to it sound good?  Hey guys sorry I didn't give a really good review.  The reason is because I wasn't going into the movies saying okay gotta pay attention to every little detail.  Sorry but if you want a really good review go down to the post below this and if you want "Blind Side" you click on the link and search Blind Side and then click on the first link.  For Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 you just click on it and it will take you straight to the review.


~Bwdlake

No comments: